LOGO

LOGO

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Banana Egg Rolls... yumm

Last week I went to PF Changs near chinatown, Boston with a large group of friends. We started the night off at the bar with drinks and lettuce wraps (chicken and vegetarian). The bartenders were great - a white sangria was not on the drink menu but they made it for me anyways and it was delicious! My other friend ordered one too. After we finished our first round of drinks we moved over to a table. I ordered the buddhas feast for dinner - its vegetarian. It was really bland, the vegetables and tofu were steamed with no sauce and the tofu was extremely thin. I don't like a lot of sauce in dishes, a little goes a long way. For dessert, I split an order of the banana egg roll. Its amazing - it comes with coconut ice cream and caramel sauce. Its a must have! Now, if you don't like bananas this will convert you into a banana lover for certain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment