LOGO

LOGO

Friday, May 27, 2011

MAX BRENNER

I was watching "The Best Thing I Ever Ate..." on the Food Network and Max Brenner's chocolate pizza was mentioned. Since I saw that episode over 6 months ago I have been dying to eat at Max Brenner. Lucky for me, a couple of months ago, one opened in Boston on Boylston Street. I finally got to indulge at Max Brenner in Boston 3 weeks ago. They have a very extensive menu - if you are indecisive I recommend looking at the menu online prior to going. I went around 10 or 11pm on a Saturday. It was busy, the bar was packed but the service was fabulous and very quick! I ordered the banana tempura fondue it was amazing!! If you are a banana lover, which of course I am, I highly suggest ordering it. Everyone was extremely happy with their dish as well. I cannot wait to go back and try the chocolate pizza. I highly recommend going to Max Brenner.

My rating is 4 1/2 stars out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment