LOGO

LOGO

Monday, April 4, 2011

About me and this blog

First of I want to tell you a little about myself and my obsession with all things food.


I currently live in Boston but I am originally from just outside New York City. I am in NYC a lot to visit family, friends and my boyfriend. This blog will give you some insight into both Boston and NYC restaurants hopefully with a humorous spin. 


One of my hobbies is reading restaurant menus on line-take it as you will. In my opinion, if a restaurant doesn't have a website, it is a huge disadvantage. I am also very indecisive so looking the menu over beforehand saves a lot of time. 


Another thing about me - I'm kosher, meaning I do not eat meat out (most restaurants do not have kosher meat), I do not eat shellfish or bacon/ham. In a nutshell, I'm a vegetarian. Also, you will soon realize I love salmon and italian restaurants


I hope you find my blogs humorous and useful when eating out. If you want me to give you tips on healthful eating or baking - let me know. I am studying health sciences so I know a lot about nutrition and I also love to bake.


By the way, I am writing this after returning from the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment