LOGO

LOGO

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Symphony Sushi

Symphony sushi is the place to go when you are craving some Japanese food.

Salad with their scrumptious ginger dressing is typical of any japanese restaurant - but it never fails to get old. The edamame are also a must!

The sushi is good and fresh. Obviously, cucumber inside out rolls are my go to.

However, my favorite dish there is the brown vegetable fried rice. I have never had it before Symphony Sushi. I order it almost every time I go here. Its amazing, I eat it all up! Its a nice change and a little healthier than the typical white fried rice.


The mochi is really good too! Its a night and light way to end the meal.

Symph Sush is always busy and the service is great; everyone is very friendly and accommodating.



** They also deliver

No comments:

Post a Comment