LOGO

LOGO

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Whole Foods Market

Although not a restaurant Whole Foods Market (WFM) is a place I frequent quite often; sometimes 2 - 3 times a day. Why do I love it so much? Out of convenience (its super close  to my apartment), has good produce, has a lot of vegetarian options and provides samples. I love food samples which may be why I like BJs and Costco so much. Not only does whole foods have food displays where the employees create excellent recipes you can taste but you can also ask them to try just about anything in the store.

If any of you reading this are originally from NY you know good pizza and quite frankly that's hard to find here in boston. But whole foods actually makes good pizza (the white pizza is my favorite). If you don't believe me, go in and ask for a sample. For any of you readers who like to make your own pizza, they sell their pizza dough. My boyfriend and I like to make pizza and have bought their dough numerous times. Over the past year I have tried to convince 
WFM to start serving whole wheat pizza, so far no progress...



If you have never had a sandwich from here I suggest you go for it. I order tuna fish on cranberry nut bread with spinach, tomatoes and onions. It is delicious. I know the cranberry bread may sound odd with tuna but its really not. Give it a try.

1 comment: